We go the extra mile to save our client’s costs, by delivering the lowest prices for top quality services.
Our Security Officers Grades
Grade D Security Guards
- A Grade D’s main function is access control.
Grade C Security Guards
- A Grade C’s main function is access control of a higher risk area and supervision of lower grade security officers.
Grade B Security Guards
- A Grade B’s main function is access control in high-risk areas where documentation and basic computer skills might be required.
- A site or shift commander.
- Managing of lower grade security officers. Possible inspector doing site visits.
Grade A Security Guards
- A grade A’s main function would normally be a site manager or commander.
- Controlling and managing a number of functions.
- Managing the security workforce
- Conducting risk assessments and evaluations on site daily.
- Basic investigative skills.
- Problem solving.
- Designing security solutions.